Child & Adolescence
Certified T.I.S.P.H. Practitioner
The International Society of Paediatric Hypnotherapists
I have had specialist additional training to work with young Children and Teenagers, I can assist in helping and treating a wide range of issues some examples are listed below.
Common behavioural problems:-
- Habits including thumb-sucking
- Trichotillomania (hair-pulling)
- Nocturnal enuresis (bed-wetting) and Encopresis (soiling)
- Sleep terrors
- Nightmares, and other sleep disturbances
- Swallowing problems
- Eating issues, food aversions, and choking
- Anxiety and stress
- Confidence building
- Dyslexia related issues
- Self harm
- Compliance with medication
- Weight issues
- Exam nerves
- Nail biting
- Fears and phobias
- Problems associated with learning difficulties
Please get in contact with me to discuss individual's case specifics.
Safeguarding Children & Adult Trained.
Under 16's require a Parent or Guardian present during therapy at all times.
CNHC Code of Conduct & Professional Ethics (Relevant Sections A2, A5, A7, B4/5, C3, E7, E8 & P1).